• Marketplace Lombok as a means of business support trying to provide various features and services to ensure the safety and comfort of its users.
• Marketplace Lombok does not act as Vendor, but as an intermediary between Vendor and Buyer, to secure every transaction that takes place within Marketplace Lombok platform through Marketplace Lombok Payment System mechanism. Extra costs (including taxes and other fees) for any transactions that occur in the Marketplace of Lombok are outside the authority of Marketplace Lombok as an intermediary, and will be maintained by the parties concerned (either Vendor or Buyer) in accordance with applicable provisions in Indonesia.
• Goods that can be traded in the Marketplace Lombok are items not listed in the "Forbidden" list.
• Marketplace Lombok is not responsible for the quality of goods, shipping process, damage to the reputation of others, and / or any form of dispute that may occur between Users.
• Marketplace Lombok is authorized to take the necessary actions against suspected and / or indirectly allegedly misusing, manipulating, and / or violating the Rules of Use in the Marketplace Lombok, from moderating, discontinuing the "Selling of Goods" service, limiting the amount of account creation , restrict or terminate the right of any User to use the Service, nor to close the account without giving notice or prior information to the account owner concerned.
• Marketplace Lombok has the authority to make decisions on the issues that occur in every transaction.
Marketplace Lombok Payment System is binding Marketplace Lombok User and only guarantee Buyer's fund remains safe if transaction process is done with Vendor registered in Marketplace Lombok system. Losses resulting from the involvement of others outside Buyers, Vendors, and Marketplace Lombok, are not the responsibility of the Marketplace Lombok.
Marketplace Lombok Users
1. Users are required to complete the full and honest personal data on the account page (profile).
2. Users are prohibited from listing their contact details, contact numbers, e-mail addresses, sites, forums and social media usernames in profile photos, Store headers, account names (username), Store names and Store descriptions.
3. Users are responsible for the security of the account including the use of e-mail and password.
4. Users must fill in bank account data for the purposes of transacting in Marketplace Lombok.
5. The use of any facilities provided by the Marketplace Lombok indicates that the User has understood and agreed to any rules imposed by the Marketplace Lombok.
6. While in the Marketplace Lombok platform, the User is strictly prohibited to convey any type of content that is misleading, defamatory, or libelous, contains or interferes with SARA, discriminates, and / or corners others.
7. Users are not permitted to use the Marketplace Lombok to violate regulations established by law in Indonesia or elsewhere.
8. The User is liable for any risks arising in the future for the information it provides into the Marketplace Lombok, including but not limited to matters relating to copyright, trademark, industrial design, industrial layout design and patents on product.
9. Users are required to respect the rights of other Users by not providing personal information to other parties without the party's consent.
10. Users are not permitted to send spam e-mails by referring to any part of the Marketplace Lombok.
11. Marketplace Lombok administrator reserves the right to adjust and / or delete goods information, and disable User accounts.
12. Marketplace Lombok reserves the right to block the use of the system against Users in violation of the prevailing laws and regulations in the territory of Indonesia.
13. Users will get a variety of latest promo information and exclusive offers. However User may unsubscribe (unsubscribe) if you do not wish to receive such information.
14. Users are prohibited from using Marketplace Lombok Logo in profile photo (avatar).
15. Users are prohibited from transferring or selling User accounts to other Users or to other parties without the consent of the Marketplace Lombok.
16. The User hereby declares that the User is aware of all applicable laws and regulations in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia in any transaction in the Lombok Marketplace, and shall not take any action that may be in violation of the applicable statutory regulations of the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
17. Users may not copy, modify, derivate or distribute content or publish displays derived from the Marketplace Lombok that may infringe the Marketplace Rights of the Marketplace Lombok.
18. Users are prohibited from using other applications or software beyond the features provided by Marketplace Lombok to facilitate the process of uploading goods / Vendoran in Marketplace Lombok.
19. Users are prohibited from creating Marketplace Lombok accounts for the purpose of avoiding purchase restrictions, misuse of vouchers or the consequences of other Marketplace Lombok Rules of use policy.
Marketplace Lombok Vendor
1. Vendor shall be fully responsible for any risks that arise in the future related to the information it makes, including, but not limited to, any matters relating to copyright, trademark, industrial design, layout design, patent and / or other permits that have been imposed on a product under Indonesian law.
2. Vendors may only sell items not listed in the "Forbidden Items" list.
3. Vendors are required to place merchandise in accordance with their categories and subcategories.
4. Vendors are required to fill in the name or title of goods clearly, briefly and densely.
5. Vendors must display images of goods in accordance with the description of the goods sold and do not include the logo or the address of other buy-sell sites on the picture. Recommended photos or images show 3 parts (front, side and back) with a minimum resolution of 700px.
6. Vendors are required to fill the price according to the actual price.
7. Vendors are not allowed to include addresses, contact numbers, e-mail addresses, sites, forums, social media usernames, and bank account numbers in addition to the fields provided.
8. Vendors are prohibited from selling identical items together (multiple posts) with those already in their Store.
9. Vendors are prohibited from duplicating goods by copying or using images from other Vendor Stores.
10. Vendors may not provide address information, contact numbers, e-mail addresses, sites, forums, social media usernames via messaging features.
11. Vendors shall update (update) availability and status of goods sold.
13. Vendors are required to fill in the Item Description column in accordance with the Rules of Use in the Marketplace Lombok.
14. Vendors are prohibited from making fictitious or counterfeit transactions in the interest of raising feedback. Marketplace Lombok reserves the right to take actions such as account blocking or other actions if cheating is discovered.
15. Vendors are required to deliver goods using the expedition services specified in the Marketplace Lombok system.
16. If Vendor uses an expedition service that is different from the services and / or types of expedition services specified in the Marketplace Lombok system. the Vendor shall be responsible for all matters during the delivery process caused by the use of the services and / or the different types of expeditionary services.
17. Vendors shall comply with the provisions set forth by the expeditionary services in connection with the safe packing of goods and the use of insurance and / or wood packing on certain items so that if goods are damaged or lost Vendors may file claims to the expedition services.
1. For the security and convenience of the Users, every sale and purchase transaction in Marketplace Lombok is required to use Marketplace Lombok Payment System.
2. Purchaser shall be obliged to transfer in accordance with nominal total expenditure of the transaction within 1x24 hours (assuming the Buyer has studied the goods information he has ordered). If within 1x24 hours the goods are ordered but the Buyer does not transfer the funds then the transaction will be canceled automatically.
3. The buyer can not cancel the transaction after paying off the payment.
4. Vendors are required to deliver the goods within 2x24 working hours after the "Paid" transaction status.
5. The vendor is deemed to have refused an order if the Vendor can not deliver the goods within the prescribed time limit on point 4, Vendor executes the order directly, and / or ignores the transaction. So the system automatically provides negative feedback and repulsed order reputation, as well as refunds to the Buyer.
6. Vendors are required to ship items and register the correct and original receipt number after the "Paid" transaction status. A receipt number is only valid for one transaction number in Marketplace Lombok.
7. If Vendor refuses or ignores the transaction and or Marketplace Lombok cancel the transaction for certain security reasons then the refund of the transaction will be returned directly to the Buyer Account. Refunds are made within a maximum of 14 business days after payment.
8. Marketplace Lombok will automatically refund to Buyer Account.
9. Marketplace Lombok System automatically checks the delivery status of goods through the receipt number given by the Vendor. If the detected receipt number is invalid and the Vendor does not change the valid receipt within 1x24 hours then all funds will be returned to Buyer. If Vendor inserts an invalid receipt number more than once then Marketplace Lombok will refund the entire transaction fund to Buyer and Vendor get negative feedback.
10. If the Buyer does not give confirmation of receipt of goods within 2x24 hours since the receipt status is declared to have been received / delivered by tracking system of delivery service, Marketplace Lombok will transfer funds directly to Vendor without giving confirmation to Buyer.
11. The system automatically provides positive feedback and transfers payment funds to the Vendor Account if the receipt status indicates 'Item received' and the Buyer has passed the time limit for confirmation.
12. Buyers can update maximum feedback 3x24 hours after transaction is declared finished by Marketplace Lombok system.
13. Returns (Returns) are only allowed if errors are made by the Vendor and the goods do not match the description.
14. Returns cannot be made after the transaction is completed according to the general tracking system of Marketplace Lombok or the Buyer has confirmed the goods received and does not choose returns.
15. Marketplace Lombok will withhold funds until there is an agreement between the Buyer and the Vendor whether Buyer will return the goods to the Vendor or not.
16. Marketplace Lombok will refund transaction to Buyer if within 3x24 hours Vendor does not respond to message of return request from Buyer in Complaint Discussion page. Furthermore, Buyer shall send the goods to Marketplace Lombok office.
17. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for returns in Marketplace Lombok offices if Vendor does not make a complaint of ownership within 30 days of the goods received at the Marketplace Lombok office.
18. The buyer is obliged to deliver the goods to the Vendor and inform the receipt number to the Marketplace Lombok if there is a return deal with the Vendor.
19. Marketplace Lombok only monitors the returns until the goods are received back by the Vendor.
20. Marketplace Lombok reserves the right to refund the funds to the Purchaser if the return item has arrived at the Marketplace Lombok office and based on the check in accordance with the complaint of the Buyer.
Marketplace Lombok has and will continue to do things as required by legislation to prevent the occurrence of trade in goods in violation of applicable legal provisions and / or third party private rights. In this regard, the following items are prohibited to be traded through the Marketplace Lombok:
1. Any writing that may adversely affect the Marketplace Lombok
2. Narcotics, drugs not listed in the Health Office and / or BPOM, and drugs that must be accompanied by a prescription from the Doctor
3. Firearms, completeness of firearms, replica of firearms, airsoft gun, air gun, and bullets or similar bullets, sharp weapons, and other types of weapons
4. Documents of government and travel
5. Human parts / organs
6. Mailing list and personal information
7. Goods that harass certain parties / races or may offend others
8. Goods related to the police
9. Pre-ordered goods unless the Vendor is able to deliver the goods within the specified time (delivery time) or 2x24 working hours after the transaction status "Paid"
10. Stolen goods
11. A mystical item
12. Unlock and any accessories supporting the robbery / theft action
13. Goods that can or may explodes, flame or burn on their own
14. Pornography, sex toys, tools to enlarge the male vital organs, as well as other immoral items
15. Printed materials whose contents may interfere with security & order and national stability
16. CD, DVD, and Software pirated
17. All kinds of animals or pets
18.Services, donations, lease, event promos and the like unless there is an official cooperation with the Marketplace Lombok
20.Non-physical products that cannot be transmitted through the Expedition, including but not limited to Marketplace Lombok accounts, e-Books, game accounts, electronic or physical pulses / vouchers, internet quota vouchers, game vouchers, app vouchers, steam wallets, and others; unless there is an official cooperation with the Marketplace Lombok
21. Products that are not genuine products with a mark, or in connection with a registered mark
22.Gadgets (mobile phones, tablets, smart watch, and others) replica or derived from the black market (black market)
23. Other items that are prohibited to be freely traded under the laws of Indonesia
Any violation of the rules in Marketplace Lombok shall be liable to sanctions in the form of including but not limited to:
1. Vendor get 1 Warning if not send the goods within the delivery deadline since the payment is 2x24 since the order is in the status of "Paid"
2. Vendors get 1 Warning if 5 times refused the order.
3. Vendors get 1 Warning if already processing the order but not sent within the delivery deadline since the payment
4. Vendors get sanction in the form of Account freeze if Vendor cannot fulfill any provisions that have been described in Marketplace Lombok User point, Marketplace Lombok Vendor and Transaction which can degrade store performance.
5. Reporting to related parties (Police, etc.).
Limitation of Liability
1. Marketplace Lombok is not responsible for any risks and losses arising from and in connection with information written by Marketplace Lombok User.
2. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for any breach of any copyright, trademark, industrial design, layout design, patent or other personal rights attached to an item, in respect of any information made by the Vendor. To report copyright infringement, brand, industrial design, layout design, patent or other personal rights
3. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for any risks and losses incurred in connection with the use of goods purchased through the Marketplace Lombok, in the event of breach of the laws and regulations.
4. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for any risks and losses incurred in connection with accessing the User account by any other party.
5. Marketplace Lombok is not responsible for any risks and losses incurred due to transactions outside the Marketplace Lombok Payment System.
6. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for any risks and losses incurred due to errors or nominal differences that should be transferred to the Marketplace Lombok account on behalf of PT. Lombok Vision Ceria Int.
7. Marketplace Lombok is not responsible for any risks and losses incurred if the transaction has been completed on a system basis (Funds have been entered into Vendor Account or Buyer).
8. Marketplace Lombok is not responsible for any risks and losses arising from loss of goods when the transaction proceeds and / or completes.
9. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for any risks and losses incurred as a result of the error of the User or any other party in the transfer of the Fund to the Marketplace account of Lombok on behalf of PT. Lombok Vision Ceria Int.
10. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for any risks and losses incurred if accounts are frozen and / or deactivated.
11. Marketplace Lombok shall not be liable for any risks and losses arising from the misuse of contact numbers and / or e-mail addresses of Users or others.
12. Under no circumstances shall the User pay for the loss of the Marketplace Lombok and / or circumvent the Marketplace Lombok (including officers, directors, employees, agents, etc.) from any cost of any loss, loss, expense or damage resulting from any claim or claim of the Party to thirdly arising out of User's breach of Marketplace Lombok Rules of Use, and / or infringement of rights of a third party.
Applicable Laws and Dispute Solutions
• In the event of a dispute, prior to switching to another alternative, the User shall first contact the Marketplace Lombok directly in order to conduct negotiations or deliberations to reach a resolution for both parties.
• Prior to contacting the Marketplace Lombok directly for any troubleshooting or dispute resolution, the User agrees not to announce, create articles in online and print media concerning aquo issues that may corner the Marketplace Lombok (including officers, directors, employees and agents).
• If within 1 (one) month after the start of negotiations or deliberations does not reach a resolution, PARTIES Parties shall resolve the dispute through the Mataram District Court.
• During disputes in the settlement process, the User is required to continue to perform other obligations under the Marketplace Lombok Rules of Use.